Dear organisers, submitting for our team for sc1 I received this message: "Your prediction file has been stored, but you will not have access to it." Ok, nice, followed by this one: "Must predict all patients in the goldstandard, and must match the correct study (study + patient)." So not all patients were reported in the prediction file? How to debug this message? Are there Patients maybe from one cohort completely missing? Will the predictions for the patients be taken into account which have been reported? (submission ID: 9652163) Cheers, Charles

Created by Charles Imbusch imbusch
Dear Qi, DFCI samples do not have WES data but have mutations called using RNA-Seq and have a separate column listing those vcf files in the annotation files. Many datasets are missing cytogenetic data and your code should expect whole datasets missing cytogenetic data. Regards, Mike
Hi Mike, Does all DFCI samples has unfiltered WES mutation calls and "CYTO_predicted_feature_06"? Thanks, Qi
Dear Mike, thanks for quickly checking. Can you make a statement about how you will evaluate our results (some patients not predicted)? Cheers, Charles
Dear Charles, I did a quick look at your prediction file and you are missing all DFCI predictions (you don't have rows for them). You do have UAMS and M2Gen in there (though I did not check to see if you have all the ones needed).

Must predict all patients in the goldstandard page is loading…