Hi, I am currently working on a project that involves obtaining the profiled samples for each gene. In pursuit of this, I have downloaded the file "Sequence_Assay_ID.txt" from the cBioportal GENIE 15.1 database. However, I have encountered a specific issue where the panel "MSK-ACCESS129" mentioned in the "assay_information.txt" file is not found within the "Sequence_Assay_ID.txt" file. This discrepancy is preventing me from determining which samples were profiled using the MSK-ACCESS129 panel. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you for your time and consideration. Looking forward to your prompt response. Best, Wan

Created by Wan Shi Wanda
Dear @chelsea.nayan, Thanks for your explanation. Best Wanda
Dear @Wanda, An additional note - the MSK-ACCESS129 panel is exclusively associated with cfDNA samples. Currently, data on cfDNA samples are not publicly available, but they are expected to be released within the next few releases. Specifically, any sample classified as cfDNA (SAMPLE_CLASS) is excluded from the public release. Best, Chelsea
@thomas.yu Thank You for the Prompt and Helpful Response
Hi @Wanda, Thanks for pointing out this discrepancy. This panel should be removed from the assay information file! We will see that it is removed

Missing Sample ID for the panel "MSK-ACCESS129" in Sequence_Assay_ID.txt? page is loading…