Hi, Genie is such an excellent resource for researchers to comprehensively explore the cancer genomes. Thanks for the efforts made by the AACR and all participation institutes. I am a researcher in Cancer Genomics who are excited to use the Genie data to explore prognostic variants and genes, as well as drug response-related features. I have surveyed the Synapse database of Genie, but could only find seven data tables (containing processed CNAs, mutations, gene fusions, and basic clinical info) listed at https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7222066/wiki/410924 I am just wondering if comprehensive clinical data (such as patients' OS/DFS and treatment/responses), RNA-level expression datasets, or raw sequences are available from the Synapse database or by request? Thanks again for conducting this breakthrough project!! Chris

Created by Chris Chiu chiuy
Dear Kristen, I'm also interested in obtaining overall survival/progression free survival data for these patients. Any information on when that will be made available? Thanks Orieta
Dear ms. Dang, Do you know when the overall survival data from the current set of patients will be released? Thank you for your time and attention, Best regards, Remco Molenaar
Dear Dr.Kristen Dang Thank you so much for the information.I appreciate your help.
Dear Anusha, The data release does not include any miRNAseq or RNAseq data. You can find the list of released files here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7222066/wiki/410924
Dear Kristen, Please tell me if miRNAseq and RNA seq data is available for these datasets, I am wondering if the data in BED format contains RNA seq data? If not please let me know.Thank you so much for your help. Anusha
Hi Kristen, Thanks for your reply! I'm really looking forward to the release of more comprehensive Genie data, so that analyses of prognostic and predictive markers can be realized. And the Genie project can really facilitate researches into cancer genomics and better treatments. Chris
Dear Chris, Thank you for your interest in GENIE. The table at the link you cited above contains links to all the current data files. The data files are described in brief on this website, and in substantial detail in the PDF-format [data guide](syn7851703). The dataset does not currently include comprehensive clinical data, RNA expression, or raw sequence. However, additional data may be made available over time. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Availability of comprehensive clinical data, genome-wide expression datasets, and possible raw sequences page is loading…