Hello, Is there a way to obtain or apply for overall survival for each patient? i.e. time from diagnosis to death or last follow-up. The currently available variables only allow an approximation of survival. For example, patient age at the time of genomics analysis (specimen sampling) and number of days from birth to death or last follow-up are both provided. However, performing subtraction this way produces an estimate of overall survival with a margin of error up to 1 year. Too much uncertainty. Providing overall survival or more precise dates of events would greatly expand the insights that can be gathered from this already impressive clinicogenomic dataset. Thanks for your time and help.

Created by davidq987
Dear Haley, Thanks for your reply. I sent an application using your attached document to jocelyn.lee@aacr.org last Wednesday and have yet to receive an acknowledgment response. Is there anyone else I can reach out to in order to obtain these research variables? Best, David
Hi @davidq987 , Vital status information is available upon request. This data is not yet publicly released due to concerns over quality, so the data should be used with caution. However, if you wish to access this information, you can submit the form at the link below to Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn.lee@aacr.org): https://aacr.ent.box.com/s/3ikyghawgy4opxbsnubpdoj0gvu7805b Best, Haley

Availability of survival page is loading…