Hello, Where can I find the clinical outcome data? Specifically, drug treatment, dose and response? I sent an email with a request to: jocelyn.lee@aacr.org about two weeks ago and didn't get any response. Also, I submitted a request through dbGaP (which was approved) but still can't find it anywhere. Thanks! Maayan.

Created by maayanbaron
The GENIE BPC NSCLC cohort is only a subset of GENIE samples from 4 GENIE sites. The patients with whom the samples are associated may have other types of cancer as well as this factor was not a basis for exclusion. Please see the [Data Guide](syn30557304) for more details on eligibility criteria for the cohort.
According to the page with past/future updates, so far, there is only a lung cancer data set. However, patients from this dataset had other types of cancer (cross checked with GENIE's datasets). Have you released all treatment info for GENIE patients with lung cancer?
Please see https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn27056172/wiki/616601
Hi, any updates on this project/data? Is there another way to find just the treatment plan for GENIE patients?
Thank you!
Hi @maayanbaron , Clinical outcome data is collected as a part of a separate subproject, the GENIE Biopharma Collaborative, and is not yet publicly available. This data will be released in a separate Synapse project in the coming weeks. We will cross-post in this forum to provide the appropriate links when the data is publicly available. Best, Haley

clinical outcome data page is loading…