Cancer cell invasion is a dynamic process that strongly depends on the interplays with stromal cells. Besides supporting cancer progression, different modalities of invasion can also affect the therapeutic response and promote resistance. How this process, both at the primary and secondary sites, occurs is still poorly understood. Different questions can be asked at cellular and subcellular levels, related to topological, morphological and molecular determinants and addressed by in vivo, in vitro and computational approaches. Anybody interested in this topic? @jiyang.yu @chakra @lanilonzo @aedinc

Created by Eleonora Dondossola EDondossola
@shannon.hughes hello, yes we will use webex, see you soon
@shannon.hughes Yes, I signed up your webex session.
Hi @EDondossola @jiyang.yu @zawang @lanilonzo @chakra Are you all planning on calling in via Webex at 1pm ET today? Thanks.
i can do tomorrow at 1pm as well
Webex is easier. @shannon.hughes already had one for 1pm EST, and I believe she won't mind if we use that slot. Julio will be there as well, hopefully. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhQFZeqU6jzmKNABSISRsaGFHi34tgk6cKk4w3JPO8M/edit#gid=764290637
we can Skype
Skype or via the webex?
ok, so we can do tomorrow at 1pm EST
I am good today after 2pmEST, and at 1pmEST tomorrow. Thanks.
Wednesday 1pm EST will work for me. thx
Would 2 or 3 eastern today work or tomorrow 11 or 1 eastern?
I would love to join, but Tuesday I am traveling to west coast for an ITCR PI meeting. Any time Wed will work for me. I can perhaps talk to one of you on Wednesday if your time permits. thx.
I am available after 12pm central time, any time
Tuesday is good for me, depending on the time.
Great, we can set up a call on Tue, is it ok with you @lanilonzo @jiyang.yu ?
@EDondossola yes, count me in. Trying to propose single-cell RNA-Seq of tumor and stroma at both primary and metastasis sites and systems biology analysis to address these questions. I have the drop-seq technology and analysis pipeline in the lab.
Awesome! Sure, what about we set up the call next Tue or Wed? So if anybody else is interested can join the call
Definitely would be happy to discuss. Should we set up a phone call?

Programs of cancer cell invasion: interplays with the microenvironment and therapeutic consequences page is loading…