Hi All, I wanted to post a quick note so everyone knows what the expectations are for the last few weeks. We are finishing up the Ensemble Module. I will be posting the R code and the assignment is to apply boosting and bagging to your data. I will not require a presentation because I want you to focus on getting your grant written up. This is due by noon on May 3. There will be absolutely no extensions granted unless there is an amazing excuse. If you do not have the grant in by noon on May 3, I will be forced to fail you. This is the most important aspect of the class and it is weighted accordingly. The reason we need the grant in is because I must get your grants out to the students/postdocs who volunteered their time to help with the most study section, which we will hold on May 10 (Classes for May 8 will be cancelled). On May 10, you must attend and you must attend on time because we will need to get through all 8 student grants in a 2 hour timeframe. You will not be let into the room if you are late and your grant will not be discussed if you are late and your grade will reflect your grant not being discussed. I want to emphasize the importance of your effort on this last project. I will review these items in class. Cheers, Jim

Created by James Costello james.costello

Important Class Stuff page is loading…