When running the boosting/bagging functions I keep running into this error: "Error in cbind(yval2, yprob, nodeprob) : number of rows of matrices must match (see arg 2)". Has anyone else seen this message and been able to troubleshoot it? Additionally, even with this error, running the boosting or bagging function is taking about fifteen minutes to run. I have shrunk my data frame to 13x236 and am only iterating 10 times, has anyone else been able to run this function faster?

Created by David Presby presbyd
Thank you for following up. I still haven't figured out what is going on. I have made the data frame smaller, used an entirely different data frame, removed all NAs, and changed the classes to make sure the right columns are designated as factorial or numerical. It's very possible the error is causing the run-time issue, but I have yet to figure out how to fix this error.
David, did you figure out why you got the error message? In terms of the speed, I was using a 14x70 data frame (after applying lasso as Jim provide in the template), it was pretty fast. I would have to try with more samples to compare with the run time you had, but could it be that error is causing the longer run time?

Error in Boosting page is loading…