Please start a new thread for your question.

Created by Kristen Dang kkdang
Dear @xindi.guo I'm very sorry about my mistake. As you said, I have two account accidentally. I found the option in the list this accound. And I will close another account. Thank you!
Dear @MMochizuki, Do you happen to have two synapse accounts? I saw your name in the participant list, but the username is **mochizuki_m**. Thanks! Xindi
Dear @xindi.guo Today I checked the list again. Surprisingly, there is no "Multi-targeting Drug - sub challenge 1" in the list. Please re-check the setting! I am concerned about this issue because the deadline of this challenge is soon.
Hello @xindi.guo. Thank you very much for your response. I confirmed that "Multi-targeting Drug - sub challenge 1" exists in the list now. And, I will check new version of submission file.
Hi @mochizuki_m My apologies! We have updated the setting. You should be able to submit to the challenge now. Also, as a reminder, we have recently updated the submission form as well. Please use the last version (version 2) of the [submission file](syn11061105). Thanks! Xindi
Hi, @xindi.guo Thank you for the reply. No, I can't find "Multi-targeting Drug - sub challenge 1". This is a screen shot of the list. ${imageLink?synapseId=syn11739049&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true}
Hi @mochizuki_m Can you check your challenge list for the "Multi-targeting Drug - sub challenge 1"? This is the challenge you should submit to. Thanks! Xindi
I am trying to submit my result. But, I can't find "Multi-targeting drug" on the pop-up window when I click "Submit to Challenge". Will the proper option be prepared by the deadline of the challenge?
my understanding is that no dataset is supplied, but the users can utilize public (PubChem, ChEMBL) and private databases/sets. The onus is on the user to collect and model data.
Hi , how do I get access to the dataset for this competition?

Use this forum to ask questions about the multi-targeting drug challenge. page is loading…