This thread is the designated place to ask questions about running the **pcawg-sanger-variant-caller** workflow.

Created by James Eddy jaeddy
Hi @vipin For running the workflow with `rabix`, you can try to modify `pcawg-sanger-variant-caller.cwl` to add this snippet of CWL ```YAML arguments: - position: 50 shellQuote: false valueFrom: " && cp -r /var/spool/cwl/* ." requirements: - class: ShellCommandRequirement - class: DockerRequirement dockerPull: images.sbgenomics.com/bogdang/pcawg-sanger:1.0 ``` in place of: ```YAML requirements: - class: DockerRequirement dockerPull: quay.io/pancancer/pcawg-sanger-cgp-workflow:2.0.3 ``` I had to change the docker image to add the `/var/spool/cwl` directory to the system. Since all outputs are created in that directory, the extension to the command line is added to make these files available in the workdir: ```shell && cp -r /var/spool/cwl/* . ```
Hi @bogdang, I am interested in using your image for running the `pcawg-sanger-variant-caller` workflow with `rabix`. Could you please share me your docker image link? Thanks! Vipin
Hey @Junjun Similar to the Delly workflow, I had to edit the start.sh to run on rabix and CGC: ``` #!/usr/bin/env bash set -o errexit set -o pipefail set -x mkdir -p /var/spool/cwl gosu root chmod a+wrx /tmp gosu root chmod a+wrx /var/spool/cwl export TMPDIR=/tmp export HOME=/var/spool/cwl env gosu root bash -c "$*" #allow cwltool to pick up the results created by seqware gosu root chmod -R a+wrx /var/spool/cwl ```

pcawg-sanger-variant-caller workflow help page is loading…